Leading Hair Salon
- Premium Hair Cut
- Premium Hair Colouring
- Premium Creative Hair Colouring
- Premium Hair Perming
- Premium Hair Rebonding
- Premium Creative Hair Shaping
- Hair Defrizzing Treatment
- Hair Regrowth Treatment
- Premium Hair Bleaching
- Premium Wash and Blow
Try 1 session
Leading Hair Salon
Try 1 session
LEADING HAIR SALON
Before & after
- Personalised Style Guide
- Haircuts Designed Uniquely For Every Face Shape
- Highly Precise Cutting Technique
HOW A HAIR SALON WORKS
Our expert stylists will first recommend the ideal version of your treatment of choice based on the condition of your locks, face shape, and complexion.
Our stylists will proceed with the service, utilising a variety of techniques, skills and premium products.
Our knowledgeable stylists will style your locks and show you how you can do it at home. Feel free to ask any questions, and we will be happy to answer them.
You will achieve your desired look. Ensure that you book your follow-up appointments to keep your tresses in their best shape.
1. Can I book an appointment at YOON hair salon via the telephone?
Yes, of course. Do scroll below for our contact number.
2. Should I wash my hair before my hair salon appointment?
Yes, please wash your hair the day before.
3. Are there any treatments at a hair salon that can help heal my locks?
YOON provides a wide range of premium services for both your scalp and crowning glory! We understand that the health and quality of your tresses and head are of utmost importance. Restore lustre back to your tresses with our Hair Defrizzing Treatment. Aside from that, a deep and thorough hair regrowth treatment can help with a thinning mane.
4. Can I continue with my day after a session at the hair salon?
Definitely! Services at YOON do not require any downtime. The key thing to note is that some processes are lengthy and require you to spend more time at the studio. Other treatments such as a trim do not normally take too long and can even be squeezed into your lunch hour.
5. How long does an average appointment at a hair salon take?
Most of our appointments require approximately an hour for that perfect finish. However, we may need more time for longer locks or severely damaged mane. You’re welcome to drop by any of our outlets for a closer estimate.
6. Can I sign up for multiple treatments at a hair salon?
Absolutely! Multiple services are possible but there are limitations. Some great options include a cut and colour, or a cut followed by creative shaping. The combination of these services can ensure that you leave YOON with the look you desire. On the other hand, some services such as Premium Bleaching may be more taxing on your tresses, and it is recommended for them to be done individually. Spacing the appointments out will allow the strands to regain their strength and look their best.
7. How do I book multiple treatments at a hair salon?
Call us to book two different treatments on two different days, and you’re set. For example, if you would like to have both coloured and rebonded locks, we will book your colouring appointment and then the rebonding one approximately one to two weeks later.
8. Can a hair salon help me pick the right style?
Yes, a highly trained eye can help identify what type of cut, colours, or overall look suits you, and that’s exactly what you will experience here at YOON. The right style should enhance and complement your overall appearance.
9. How will the stylists at this hair salon help me pick the right style?
Our expert stylists will:
- Identify your facial structure
- Search for styles that match your facial structure
- Recommend the best styles for you
As every individual has a different face shape, we can help you find yours and ensure that you get the most flattering style for yourself. That does not make this a one-way street, of course. Any stylist worth their salt places your satisfaction and input first.
10. How do I pick the right hair salon?
You should never have to make your schedule work for any studio. Instead, their location and opening hours should work for you. Here at YOON, we believe in giving the best to all our customers by providing unparalleled expertise and consultations at central locations. All of our outlets are located close to at least one MRT station for your convenience.
11. When are the opening hours of this hair salon?
YOON is open daily — even on weekends and public holidays — from 11AM to 9PM. So, why not book your first appointment at a time and place that works for you with us today? Fill up the form below, and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
12. Can I move my appointment from one outlet to another?
Yes, however, we will have to transfer your profile there. Give us a call, and we can discuss the best option for you.
13. What happens if I miss my appointment at the hair salon?
Unfortunately, we are not able to hold your appointment after our 10 minute grace period. Should this happen, please inform us and we will be pleased to assist in rescheduling.
14. Are cuts for kids available at the hair salon?
Absolutely! Our stylists can cut your kid’s tresses, but a parent/guardian must be present.
15. Can YOON fix my damaged hair from another hair salon?
It depends on the extent of the damage. Visit one of our outlets for a consultation with the experts.
16. Will I get a reminder for my appointment?
Yes, you will receive a reminder one day before your appointment.